Single Device Integration Platform
The Single Device Drivers below are Not Recommended for New Development (NRND)
Not support WIN  Server 2003
Not support WIN VISTA
For NEW drivers that support VISTA OS and Win Server 2003, use the MDD.
Single Device Integration Platform (NRND)
USB / RS232 Latest Drivers version 1.08.82 (build 26)
USB DLL Update Utillity version 22.214.171.124
This utillity will update the core w2cUSB.DLL.
It may be used  to install a special w2cUSB.DLL version
with international non-US countries support.
Single  device Technical Support Tool (Shellbug) version 1.07.60
This utility turns the Hi-Phone On or Off and selects Local Phone or Headset. Useful for not Hi-Phone integrated yet applications that use the Hi-Phone as a generic sound card. Appears as a system tray icon.
USB Test Utility version 126.96.36.199 (DLL version 2.0.90, build 01)
This utillity nativley tests most Single Hi-Phone devices functions, manualy. Available as a SDK sample source  code.
Hi-Phone Desktop  Pro Quick Reference Guide
Applications Using Way2call Telephony Card / Board Device Hardware
- Call Center agent
- Personal Telephony center with PIM application
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Call Recording
- Voice Mail
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Caller ID display and Caller ID on call waiting
- Automated calls
- Home Automation
- Queue calls
- Central Office subscriber functionality control
- Internet VoIP (Voice Over IP) Converged with Analog Telephone Line
- TAPI PC Answering System/Machine Automation
- Way2call Hi-Phone products family comparison chart
- and more...