FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Waiting for wave files to finish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waiting for wave files to finish
    Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 12:36pm

Pump Messages project is available. Please send an email to support@way2call.com , and weâ?Tll send you the project.

stupid48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stupid48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 12:18pm
It would be great if you guys could expand upon your samples in your SDK.  It would be nice to see how to "pump messages" works with your API
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 3:51pm
Please review the Hi-Phone multiple devices SDK
Console applications does not have a window, and a window message "pump".

The 'Playback Done' event is triggered (internally in the Hi-Phone DLL) via
a window message.

The solution is to 'pump messages'.
Note: the 'pumping' thread must be the same thread that called
w2cUsbM_InitializeDriver(..)
jch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2010 at 2:52pm
I first created a C# application to answer incoming calls with the hi_phone desktop usb model. I used thread.sleep to wait for the wave file to finish playing before continuing, cheap solution I know, but only had 4 days to get the product finished. now I have two more days to convert my code to work with the multiline maestro. I have all worked out except the thread.sleep is obviously hanging up the app with multiple calls.
Question is, does anyone have some quick sample code or point me in the right direction as to how to wait for one wave file to finish playing before another starts on the same device?
Thanks in advance.
 Post Reply Post Reply