FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Answering of phone calls with HiPhone modem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kgottumukkala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgottumukkala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Answering of phone calls with HiPhone modem
    Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 1:14am
Thanks Mike.

I am trying to get in touch with Way2Call support team. Lets see if it helps.

eljainc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eljainc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 6:54am
Kiran,

I was never able to get the HiPhone to work correctly. I tried other, less costly devices which worked a little bit better than the HiPhone. The problem that I had with them is they did not have reliable call answering/tracking. I had to insert a delay and never knew for sure if a person answered at the other end.

Mike
kgottumukkala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kgottumukkala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2014 at 6:44am
Hi Mike,

I'm facing the same situation. Did you find any solution? 

Thanks,
Kiran.
eljainc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eljainc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:58pm
Hello,

I have not had good results with the Hiphone USB modem/TAPI device.  The TAPI settings do not
allow for answered calls to be handled that the connection is established when someone picks up the other
phone line. Can anybody tell me the best settings to use in the TAPI setup so that that this occurs properly?

Thanks
Mike

Post Reply Post Reply