FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Using Mixed AuxWaveInContent

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
robin121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Mixed AuxWaveInContent
    Posted: Nov 03 2011 at 7:15am
So did it lead to any result, I mean when you upgraded?
always View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 7:49pm
I am using:
 w2cDrv.Device[0].Phone.EchoSuppression = CWay2callDriver.CDevice.FUNCTION_SWITCH.Off;

I am still on WinXP but will upgrade f/w if you think that will help.
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 5:31pm

Please try to cancel echo suppression (Echo suppression option disabled)

If you are using WIN 7 also update the device f/w.

always View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2010 at 6:57am
Hi-Phone Desktop USB 010493
P/N HD00USGR02
Firmware 4.03.34
w2cHpClrCs.dll   File Version 1.0.0.1
Driver Version 13609
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 8:13pm

Please provide more information about the Hi-Phone p/n and fw version.

Also, what Hi-Phone drivers and SDK API are you using?

always View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2010 at 7:57pm
I have used HiPhone USBs for many years and have previously recorded complete phone conversations by mixing the input/output streams using code that was developed for other voice modems.
I thought it would be good to use the HiPhone's Aux Wave In to record the conversation instead of doing the software mixing.  I set the AuxWaveInContent to WaveOutMixedWithCODEC, but then I get a high volume of noise on the WaveIn line (which is also copied to the AuxWaveIn line).  There is no problem when the AuxWaveInContent is set to  Default_CODEC or to WaveOut -- although then the recording is only one sided.
This happens for SwitchingModes Phone_PcAudio or Line_PcAudio_Phone.
Is it possible to use the AuxWaveIn line to record the mixed audio -- or is the only way to continue with software mixing as I previously used?
 Post Reply Post Reply