New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall
    Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 9:13pm
The recommended headsets are:
Plantronics Vista M22 Adapter with the Plantronics H261N/H251N Headsets.
Plantronics - SupraPlus H261N/H251N headsets.
The Hi-Phone Desktop Pro and USB have been tested with the Plantronics H251, H251N, H261, H261N, but it can work with other Headset from the H series.
There are two kinds of fast cable connection that are used by Plantronics.
The Plantronics cord that should be used is the 27190-01. This is the cord for Plantronic's Polaris series headsets. The other one just doesn't work with those headsets and the Hi-Phone Desktop.
mlpayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlpayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 2:44pm
I'm really hoping someone can help me out--feel as though I have tried everything! No matter what I try, I can't get the H261N plantronics headsets to work with the SmartCall application and the hi-phone desktop pro.

If I try to use the headset with an amplifier, I get a dial tone, but can't get beyond that. It's also the only way I can get the Hi-phone to light up. If I try to use it without the amp, I am able to call but no one can hear us on the other end and there is no light on the Hi-phone. Any idea how the heck we can get all of this together and actually be able to use these products??

Thanks,
Michelle
 Post Reply Post Reply