FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Store phonenumbers history?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Store phonenumbers history?
    Posted: Mar 17 2009 at 2:12am

Perhaps TAPI callerid and idle event should be triggered... or it should just be a feature of your DLL/Active X components and not supported in TAPI at all. It would be cool to have a timestamp of when the call came in as well. Anyway, it would be a nice feature to have. :)

doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2009 at 11:56pm

Itā?Ts a good idea.

The Hi-Phone Desktop Pro has a built in flash memory, which can be used to store some information.

Since the device works with external power supply it can stay alive even while the PC is in sleep mode or suspend.

The Hi-Phone Desktop Pro detects Caller ID (FSK and DTMF).

So in general it can be done with the applicable firmware update and drivers support.

Iā?Tm not sure how TAPI compliant applications would receive this information after the PC wakes up, but Iā?Tll ask our developers to look into it, and check what needed to be done in order to support this feature.

frla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2009 at 2:17pm
Hi,

Out of curiosity, would it be possible to store a history of incoming calls and retrieve them in some way? Let's say that I am away the whole day and my computer is off, when I get back and turn on my computer I can retrieve all the missed calls during the day without having to have my computer turned on.

Is it possible? Perhaps it's for future products but I was just curious.

Regards, Fredrik.
 Post Reply Post Reply