FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

64-bit Driver Development Plans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 64-bit Driver Development Plans
    Posted: Jan 04 2010 at 6:33pm

The Hi-Phone 64 bit BETA drivers are available now for testing and integration.

The drivers support TAPI and other telephony applications on 64 bit PC machines and OSâ?Ts such as VISTA 64 bit, WIN 7 64 bit, and WIN server 2008

32 bit TAPI applications on 64 bit OS

64 bit TAPI applications on 64 bit OS

The drivers include 64 bit DLL, and 64 bit TSP for 64 bit applications development

The Hi-Phone drivers can be downloaded from the beta releases section at:  www.way2call.com >>> Information

doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2009 at 6:31pm

The way2call Hi-Phone 64 bit driversâ?T components are ready, but still not available on the web.

In order to make it right, just to release the DLL wonâ?Tt make it.

We are currently building the installer.

The new 64 bit Hi-Phone driversâ?T package supports 64 bit and 32 bit application on 64 bit machine as well.

Therefore itâ?Ts important to have the installer in place.

Beta package is scheduled to be release within very soon.

heatvent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heatvent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 2:27pm
Where can I get the 64 bit beta?  I don't see it on the downloads or developers pages.

Thanks
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 12:59pm
The Hi-Phone has a 64 bit DLL (Beta) support
heatvent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heatvent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 12:56pm
Sorry, just posting to get email on updates to thread.
heatvent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heatvent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 12:54pm
What's the dealio here?  Does HS have the 64-bit DLL, have you gotten it/tried it out?
Thx
donws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2009 at 8:03am
Hi Doron,

Great news, thank you very much for the update.   

Homeseer are using the DLL interface, which is already developed and ready for integration. They can supply 64 bit compatible solution by NOW.

Does HomeSeer team already have the 64-bit DLL code, or does this mean that you are now integrating it into a complete driver package internally?

I very interested to try the BETA drivers when available.  Components for my new 64-bit build will be ordered this week.  I've decided to use Intel for a change (MSI P55-G80 MB + Intel i7 860 running Win7 Ultimate 64-bit) rather than AMD. 

Regards,
Don

doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2009 at 10:11pm

The Hi-Phone Desktop USB telephony 64 bit FULL package drivers and SDK are in development NOW

Homeseer are using the DLL interface, which is already developed and ready for integration.

They can supply 64 bit compatible solution by NOW.

We expect to have a FULL BETA release 64 bit drivers and SDK within few weeks.

Weâ?Tll keep you posted.

donws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2009 at 6:49am
Originally posted by donws donws wrote:

Hi,

I currently use a Hi-Phone USB Desktop with my HomeSeer automation software on WinXP (32-bit).  I am planning to build a new automation PC in the coming months, most likely based on an AMD Phenom II (socket AM3) running Windows Vista or Windows 7 64-bit. 

Are 64-bit drivers in the pipeline for the Way2Call? 

Thanks,
Don

Hi Doron,

It's been several months since I last checked, and I can't hold out much longer on building a new Win7 64-bit computer for HomeSeer and media duties.  Big smile  Have you made any progress on the Win7 64-bit drivers for the Way2Call (USB)?  Beta drivers perhaps? 

Best regards,
Don
mwhitley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwhitley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2009 at 6:10pm
Any progress on the 64 bit driver developments?

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>