Print Page | Close Window

Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall

Printed From: Way2call Communications
Category: Hi-Phone and Operating Systems
Forum Name: Hi-Phone and Windows XP
Forum Description: Covers the Hi-Phone operating systems support, OS specific issues, special setting and Installation issues
URL: http://www.way2call.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=156
Printed Date: Apr 16 2024 at 4:28pm

Topic: Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall
Posted By: mlpayne
Subject: Desktop Pro, H261N Plantronics Headset & SmartCall
Date Posted: Jun 27 2011 at 2:44pm
I'm really hoping someone can help me out--feel as though I have tried everything! No matter what I try, I can't get the H261N plantronics headsets to work with the SmartCall application and the hi-phone desktop pro.

If I try to use the headset with an amplifier, I get a dial tone, but can't get beyond that. It's also the only way I can get the Hi-phone to light up. If I try to use it without the amp, I am able to call but no one can hear us on the other end and there is no light on the Hi-phone. Any idea how the heck we can get all of this together and actually be able to use these products??

Thanks,
Michelle

Replies:
Posted By: doronsh
Date Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 9:13pm
The recommended headsets are:
Plantronics Vista M22 Adapter with the Plantronics H261N/H251N Headsets.
Plantronics - SupraPlus H261N/H251N headsets.
The Hi-Phone Desktop Pro and USB have been tested with the Plantronics H251, H251N, H261, H261N, but it can work with other Headset from the H series.
There are two kinds of fast cable connection that are used by Plantronics.
The Plantronics cord that should be used is the 27190-01. This is the cord for Plantronic's Polaris series headsets. The other one just doesn't work with those headsets and the Hi-Phone Desktop.

Print Page | Close Window