FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Lag after picking the phone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
doronsh View Drop Down
Way2call
Way2call

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doronsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lag after picking the phone
    Posted: Mar 20 2009 at 11:07am

The Hi-Phone Telephone Device handset is muted by default until voice detection fired.

The described issue seems like Call progress detection delay, or human voice detection delay.

If you are using the Single device drivers (ver. 1.08.82), I would recommend to use the NEW Multiple Devices Drivers Ver. 2.00.58.

In the MDD the voice detection is much faster, and therefore the handset enable is faster.

There is an updated version 2.00.59, which can be downloaded from the developers page. www.way2call.com >>> developers

This is for TAPI compliant software applications. In this version there is an option to unmute the handset during the dialing process, so the called party can hear the dialing party without delay.

hpman28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hpman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2009 at 1:42pm
Hi!

I'm using the test wizard to test the device.
I found out that there is some kind of lag of 3 seconds.

The dialing party can hear the other side, but the other side cannot hear the dialing party. It takes 3 seconds until it's fixed.

I think is got something to do with the audio being transfter to the computer. Is there a way we can disable it ?
 Post Reply Post Reply