FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Recording software that works with the Hi-Phone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
frla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recording software that works with the Hi-Phone
    Posted: Mar 17 2009 at 4:38pm

It's TAPI only and it is actually working already with Hi-Phone Desktop Pro since I am using that myself. :)

There will be a free trial version. :)
Doron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2009 at 6:44pm

It seems that you are right.

I was trying to use the Callcorder I the past, and had the same issue.

When selecting the Hi-Phone Desktop USB setup it didnā?Tt work, but when selecting the Hi-Phone as a TAPI compliant hardware it worked perfectly. I have contacted way2call support and it seems like Callcorder are using OLD Hi-Phone driverā?Ts integration, and didnā?Tt test it with the new Hi-Phone Multiple Devices Drivers. Maybe it has a small glitch.

Setting up the Hi-Phone as the Callcorder TAPI telephony device made the trick.

Let me know as soon as your application is ready to be tested.

Is your Call recording application TAPI compliant?

Would it work with the way2call Hi-Phone Desktop Pro?

Is it going to be free for testing? J

frla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2009 at 2:31pm
You might want to check out http://www.callcorder.com/ and see if it fits your needs. I found it a bit tricky and it stated that it could use way2call specific drivers but it didn't find it on my system. I tried with TAPI-driver and it seemed to work but there were som weird behaviour.

I have a working prototype of my own software and I will post a link here when it's ready to be downloaded as well.
Doron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2009 at 7:06am

Iā?Tm looking to record the phone calls at my home office automatically.

There are two analog lines from Vonage. Iā?Tm using one for a fax machine, and the other to dial out, and receive phone calls.

I want to be able to record the incoming calls, and outgoing calls.

I prefer to have TAPI compliant software; cause the Hi-Phone is TAPI compliant hardware

And of course audio compression to save some HD space
frla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2009 at 2:27pm

I am working on my own right now. What kind of recording application are you looking for? Is it for recording conversations? Single or multi-user storage?

Doron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2009 at 8:14pm
Where can I find a good TAPI compliant recording application that works with the Hi-Phone?
 Post Reply Post Reply