FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Way2call telephony device is your ultimate telephony integration solution!

Device Failure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
freinds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Device Failure
    Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 9:25am
Thanks for your help, I will get it replaced.
moses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 9:23am
Since it was brand new, they gave me good service and simply replaced it. I do not know if there is any other fix. Sorry I wasn't clear in the first place.
freinds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 2:46am
Thanks for your reply.  Was it a quick fix?  Are you able to give me an idea of the problem?  If not I will contact support.  Thanks again.
moses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 2:36am
Contact support and I hope they will help you like they helped me.
freinds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2012 at 9:58am
I have the same problem, how did you solve it?  Thanks
moses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2012 at 11:55am
Thank you for solving the problem Doronsh!
moses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2012 at 4:15pm
I have a brand new Maestro model, and after a few hours of use, I disconnected the device from the PC, and when I reconnected it, it was dead. I.E. The power light is on but the USB light is off,  and the PC does not detect the device. I tried a different cable, different PC, to no avail.

Any body have a tip what to do and what caused this failure?

Thanks

P.S. I must say that during the few hours that the device worked, it worked beautifully, much better than any voice modem that I have tested [and I have tried many modems]
 Post Reply Post Reply